“Loving relationships are the foundation of a fulfilling life.” –Linda and Charlie Bloom
Welcome to Bloomwork!
Successful relationships are the cornerstone of a thriving life. While most of us understand this, embodying the qualities and engaging in the practices that promote strong and respectful connections with life partners, co-workers, friends, and others is a formidable challenge for most of us. Yet the ability to create fulfilling relationships is a skill that can, given adequate knowledge, support, and practice, be developed and fully integrated into our lives. Even those of us who have had painful or difficult experiences in past family or romantic relationships, can, under the right conditions learn to master the art of relationship. At Bloomwork, we are dedicated to assisting individuals, couples and organizations to enhance their relationship-building skills by offering practices and tools that facilitate this process. We customize our offerings to the specific needs of our clients. The skills that we offer support in developing include:
- The art of “conscious combat” -managing relationship differences effectively.
- Getting “unstuck” from entrenched interactional patterns.
- Creating networks of ongoing support.
- Developing “enlightened self-interest”.
- Fulfilling the need to simultaneously provide care and support to my partner and myself as well.
- Becoming a life-long learner.
- Managing moods effectively.
- Living in gratitude.
- Moving from breakdowns to breakthroughs.
- Transforming a good relationship to a great one.