- This event has passed.
Secrets of Great Relationships
May 4 - May 6
Most of our lives are spent in search of deep, meaningful relationships—intimacy being to the soul what food is to the body. Yet so many of us experience a range of difficulties when it comes to cultivating these relationships—barriers to reaching the depth of connection where our authentic and innate hunger to be seen, understood, and in love is satisfied.
Join relationship therapists Linda and Charlie Bloom as they offer their 40+ years of marriage and professional expertise to help you grow your capacity for intimacy. It’s time to feel the joy and satisfaction of a soul fully fed.
In this weekend seminar you will learn to identify and neutralize the patterns that limit physical and emotional intimacy, practicing ways to create an experience of connection that is fulfilling, exhilarating, inspiring, and even transcendent.
You will explore:
- The specific traits, competencies, and skills needed in order to become more attuned to the physical and emotional desires of both yourself and your partner and more adept at fulfilling those desires
- The benefits of authenticity and emotional honesty and the hidden fears, longings, and concerns that can be awakened in moments of vulnerability
- Effective communication and how to listen in a non-reactive way
- Becoming more comfortable with one’s body
- Developing discernment and discrimination in partner selection.
You will leave this workshop with greater insight into the kind of intimacy you want to create, outfitted with the knowledge and skills to achieve it. One weekend puts you firmly on the path to more meaningful, loving, exciting, and honest partnerships—now and in the future.
For more information please go to the Multiversity website: https://1440.org/