Check out our YouTube Channel!
In our videos, we offer tools, tips, and nuggets of wisdom that will help you to create great relationships.
Just click on the YouTube logo to
go directly to the page.
Up Coming Events
African adventure in Kenya & Tanzania!
September 29 to October 18, 2023
Our itinerary will include:
Game-viewing drives through the Masai Mara National Reserve, The Serengeti National Park, the Tarangire National Park,
• A home visit and meal sharing with a family in the Mto Wa Mbu Village,
• A visit to the Masai Mara Reserve, the Serengeti National Park, meetings with the Hadzabe and Datoga peoples,
• A visit to the Ngorongoro Crater, and much more!
Our adventure will not only allow us to view and be in close (but safe) proximity to wild, exotic, creatures in their natural habitat, but will take us into the homes and families and general culture of the areas we’ll be visiting. There will also be opportunities for pre-and post-trip adventures to Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda, to the Murchison Falls in Uganda, and to other locations.
From Conflict to Connection
Online Course through HeartWise
All couples have their moments when differences arise that can unsettle even the most loving partnerships and threaten the foundation of those relationships that are unstable, to begin with. Research has shown that it is not necessarily the depth of love shared by two people that is the most influential factor in determining the strength and lasting power of a relationship, but rather the ability of both partners to manage the inevitable differences that are present in varying degrees in all relationships. And yet, most of us enter into relationships with an inadequate understanding of exactly what it requires to become skilled in the art and science (and yes, it is both!) of conflict resolution. If you are serious about enhancing your level of effectiveness, particularly in regard to your closest relationships, this course is for you!
In it you will:
*Learn the key elements of effective conflict management
*Identify your growing edge in regard to the strengths within you that may be in need of more attention, and how you can fortify them
*Learn how to recognize the warning signs that are alerting you that you and your partner are about to fall into one of those “here we go again” moments, and put in a course correction.
And much more!
Secrets of Great Relationships
Online Class through Udemy
If you already have a “good relationship” with your significant other but would love to have a “great relationship” instead, then grab your partner and settle down for this insightful experience.
With this course you will:
• Understand the varying Stages of Relationships.
• Learn the correlation between Needs and optimal relationships.
• Identify successful practices of Conscious Combat and Responsibility.
• Come to terms with your Shadow and acceptance of Shadow Work.
• Learn the importance of Intimacy and how it can nourish the soul.
• Understand how Sexuality plays an important role in relationships.
• Embrace Fear and learn how to step into Fearlessness.
• Develop your own Qualities and Practices to work on.
• Learn the Secrets of Great Relationships.
Through the videos, activities, and exercises provided in the course, you will learn how to develop qualities and life skills commonly found in couples who have created exemplary relationships.
Love, Sex and Intimacy
Online Course through HMI
Intimacy is to the Soul as Food is to the Body
It nourishes and enriches us at the core of our being through the experience of deep connection. When the need for intimacy is fulfilled, we experience wholeness and sufficiency. We feel at one with ourselves and the world. In conjunction with a sexual connection, intimacy can be exhilarating, inspiring, even transcendent. The shadow side of intimacy involves the fear of loss, rejection, or shame. While these fears are common to some degree to most of us, they need not prevent us from experiencing the joys of intimate contact.
In this workshop, you will explore and learn:
- Intimacy Deficiency Disorder
- Rating your Emotional Intimacy
- Rating your Sexual Satisfaction
- Intentional Intimacy
- Enlightened Self-Interest
- 5 Varieties of Sex